Hierapolis & Pamukkale which means ‘cotton castle’ in Turkish is considered one of the oldest
thermal cities in the world.Pamukkale which is a district of Denizli Province is about 300 km away from
The thermal waters of this UNESCO World Heritage site have been always attracted its visitors
with its beauty and health purposes for centuries. The waters in the area having some legend about
are around 30-degree Celsius and cure some sickness.In Pamukkale, you will see Turkey’s world-
famous tourism trademark and the natural beauty, the White Travertines.
You’ll also see a number of other famous sites and thermal pools around Pamukkale area, including the Antique City Hierapolis, Necropolis, the Cleopatra Pool and Red Water.You will have free time to relax and enjoy the surroundings.You will also visit a hand-woven carpet and rug production center and learn about traditional Turkish hand-weaving art.
PAMUKKALE 1 DAY TOUR ITINERARY:
- Pick-up from the hotel
- Lunch at restaurant
- Drive towards Pamukkale over Denizli city
- Arrival in Pamukkale and visiting the limestone terraces
- Visit ancient city of Hierapolis and the necropolis
- Return trip towards Tavas town
- Visit a carpet loom
- Dinner time
- Return trip towards Antalya over the Taurus mountain
- Transfer back to your hotel (23:30-24:00)
- Guidance (English, German, Polish, Russian)
- Pamukkale entrance
- Swimming in Cleopatra’s Thermal Pool (8€) and Red water
ADDITIONAL INFO & TIPS
- We are happy to accept your payment in cash on the bus to our guide*When you compare
Pamukkale tour prices, please notice that what is included and not included in the price.