Alanya Cappadocia 3 days tour is a culture tour that we offer with 2 nights accommodation. Cappadocia is unique in the world. Cappadocia which is miraculous nature wonder is the common name of Nevsehir province and around in the Central Anatolian region. It is about 500 km away from Alanya.
In the Cappadocia region as a result of the volcanic eruptions occurred in Erciyes, Hasan and Gullu mountains were formed a large tableland from the volcanic tufas and together with the erosion of the Kizilirmak river and wind over ten thousands of years there appeared the chimney rocks, rock formations which are wonders of nature. Cappadocia which was the population zone of the Assyrian civilization has hosted the Hittite, Frig, Pers, Byzantine, Seljuk and Ottoman civilizations.
The first Christians escaped from the persecution of the Roman Empire in the 2nd century B.C. came to the Cappadocia over the Antakya and Kayseri and settled here. The first Christians finding the underground cities from Cappadocia have been hidden in these underground cities which gates were made in such way in which they couldn’t be easily observed and they have escaped from the persecution of the Roman soldiers.
Due that they had live in the underground cities for a long duration without being able to go out they have developed these underground cities by making provisions rooms, ventilation chimneys, wine production places, churches, abbeys, water wells, toilets and meeting rooms. In Alanya Cappadocia 3 days trip, you will also visit one of the Anatolia’s biggest Caravansarai near Aksaray town and the Mevlana Museum in the Land of Dervishes Konya. You will get a journey from a busy holiday resort to real Turkey in our Cappadocia tour!
Day 1: Drive to Cappadocia
Hotel pick up followed by transfer to the Taurus Mountains in the Alpine belt of Central Anatolia. After breakfast, you will visit the Mevlana Museum at Konya City and Mausoleum of Mevlana Whirling Dervishes. Next stop is the Caravanserai of Sultanhani in Aksaray after a lunch break we explore the underground city of Saratli Kirkgöz. Arrive in Cappadocia and check into the hotel for the evening.
Day 2: Full day tour in Cappadocia
Spend the day exploring Cappadocia and the Devrent Valley region. The day includes visits to the Pasabag Valley, Göreme open air museum and town of Göreme, a beautiful town nestled among the fairy chimneys. After lunch travel to Cavusin Village.In the evening there is the optional extra of a whirling dervish show and Turkish night show.
Day 3: Return to your hotel
Return to the coast, you will pause at the town of Avanos, famous for its earthenware pottery. See Kizilirmak River, the longest river of Turkey. You will stop at a pottery center visit the 3 Beauties fairy chimneys. Enjoy a lunch break at Aksaray on the famous Silk Road trade route.
- Four-star hotel (Stone Concept Hotel or Dinler Hotel) with half board (2 dinners+2 breakfasts)
- All entrance fees (Göreme open air museum entrance (10€) and underground city (3€) included)
- Guidance (English, German)
- Lunches in the restaurants on the way (3 times)
- Turkish nights show, whirling dervishes show, and balloon tours
- All drinks
- Single room in hotel – EUR 10 per night (If you are one person and want to stay in single room)
ADDITIONAL INFO & TIPS:
- Our main operation region is Alanya. However, We pick up our guests from all hotels and apartments in Alanya, Side, Kumköy, Titreyengöl, Manavgat, Belek, Lara, Antalya, Kemer
- Cappadocia 3 days tour is usually preferred by Europian guests. Cappadocia 2 days tour by Russian and Polish guests
- You can take your camera with you.
- It is cooler in Cappadocia than Alanya so you should take your jacket ext. with you
- We are happy to accept your payment in any cash on the bus to our guide